Unknown

                                                           DREAMS STARTS WITH ME
Everything revolutionizes and nothing is lasting in this earth. I, myself think change for my own superior, for the better living.
Sometimes we wonder why we need to change, we thought that everything in us was so perfect, but when we grasp and stand under we now see what we need to do for our own good. Just make a little adaptation for what we need to change in ourselves so that we can accept what change on us.hen
Change start with me, so I monitor my behaviour, the whole me in what I should change in myself. Then I found that I need to change, I need to improve myself, for my own good, because sometimes I was so lazy in my studies that’s why my grades was not so good and I knew that my laziness will be my weakness and the threat in my progress and in everything that will threat also in my satisfaction. For now I will make myself more useful.

0 Responses

Mag-post ng isang Komento