Unknown

                                            My dream my future
In every moment, I constantly ask myself so many questions, like who am I after 7 years? What will be my job? Why do I need to study? It’s far above the ground, time to realize my dreams. We know that life is short, so in every time I’ve always thought and dream so many dreams. I dream good things that could be possible to happen in my life. And telling to myself that I can do it, and I can fulfil all my dreams by doing the right things. And above all I will put GOD first in everything I do, because He is the one which strengthens me.
I dream that someday I will be a successful nurse, who helps in curing people under the weather. And to become stars that shine on my own sight, I will always follow my dreams and my own path. 
0 Responses

Mag-post ng isang Komento