Unknown
           Every New Year that comes by, we start from a new beginning and new adventure. We tried something different from the past. We encourage ourselves to become more responsible, to become a better person for the better life.

            As I've heard the words NEW YEAR, NEW ME, I asked myself “Should I?” Should I change and start a new me? That question played to my mind. Then I understand that question. And said to myself that “Yes! II must.” Because I knew that I’ve been so happy-go-lucky to my study that’s why my grades were not good. So I must start it this year, this New Year to be a new me. I will help myself to become a responsible person, to become a something new, something new that can do extraordinary things that I’ve made from the past because of my wrong attitude.

0 Responses

Mag-post ng isang Komento